Monday, July 30, 2012

Angel's Eyes


Hello Everyone!

My name is Ana, I live in California and I am originally from Moldova. I won’t talk to you about fashion, sports or cultures, as my hobby is “To Know All about Cars”
I had the chance to learn about cars since I was little, especially from my Dad and my brother. 
I usually get the cars from the first owners who have had the warranty and the Dealerships did all the maintenance for them.
I make sure that the car didn’t have any accidents and it is very clean inside and out and it does not have visible scratches. 
This is not my primary job, it is pleasure, plus experience, fun and some profit on the top of all. 
I will tell you my experience with some of the cars I sold, which one I like better and why. 


Today, I will share with you my experience with the BMW 530i that I just got recently.


This BMW is one of the cutest cars that I have owned, it is very girly and sporty, having a beige/ black leather interior, white exterior and a very fancy spoiler and bumper. The car holds a CLEAR TITLE- what means that it’s never been in an accident, everything is original besides the bumper and the spoiler that were attached  by an amateur. 
By the way, an important thing to know is that in USA there’s no way that you can hide if the car is been in an accident or not, maybe only if there’s just a small scratch or the car is been in a small fender-bender and you repair it somewhere in a Mexican car shop, because almost all the shops and dealerships will update the information about your car in a CARFAX report (  HYPERLINK "http://www.carfax.com" www.carfax.com ) but there are exceptions. This Report offers you a lot of information about your car, like how many owners the car had, for how long each owner have had the car for, what they fixed and usually it says where the service was done, it usually includes the oil changes services too. Also you can see the original mills on the car and if the car has had any major repairs or accidents it will give you all the information about it even how much they spent on it and when it happened. I find this Report very useful as you feel safe when you purchase the car you want. Anybody can get a report of  any car they want, in order to get one you have to access their website, to introduce the VIN # or the plate # and to pay a fee for it. 





This Sedan BMW 530i was first sold in 2004, The Engine capacity is 6-Cyl, 3.0L, Gas. The original Mills are 95 000 Mills. It has an Automatic Transmission and a Navigation System.
Cold Weather Package: it has heated steering wheel and front heated seats, Air Conditioning. Premium Package - includes: leather upholstery, gloss wood trim, integrated garage door opener, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, power lumbar support, Premium Sound Package - includes: Logic 7 audio system, 6-disc in-dash CD changer.
Sport Package - includes: Star Spoke alloy wheels, performance run-flat tires, power front sport seats, sport suspension, active steering, active roll stabilization, shadowline trim.It has 4 passenger doors and tinted windows.


If I were to choose from all of the models of BMW’s, I’d probably choose a 5 series. This is my second BMW 530i,  I will offer more information about it in one of my next posts. It was a classic, silver 530i from 2005.
I think that this model is very reliable, not too fancy or complicated. I definitely like the design and especially the Headlights. It is classy, it keeps a balance in between comfort and the sport features. I trust the technical condition of those cars. If you want a friend that is going to be there when you need it, this is the BMW 530i, but if you want comfort and luxury you must choose a 7 series- I’ve never felt more comfort than in a 745i BMW and we will talk about  it soon!

I hope you liked my post :) 





Thank you!




3 comments:

Being One is Super Fun!

 Yes, we tried the cake!!!! :)