Sunday, January 6, 2013

Starting 2013 with an excellent SUV: ML350

Mercedes ML350 - How does it feel?


Why did I decide to get this SUV? Because there's nothing better on the market out there :)
It took me a long time searching for a SUV. I test drove a few of them, for example Lexus RX330/350, BMW X5 and Audi Q7 and the Mercedes seamed to be the best option compare to other Makers at this moment.
Mercedes offers a significantly higher level of comfort that other SUV's don't.


This is a 2006 Mercedes, that has a 3.5L engine. Four wheel drive, holds a clean title, no accidents and is in a great cosmetic and technical shape, no scratches or dents.


The interior is very clean and comfy 


The safety of the SUV and big side view mirrors are my attraction. It feels good when I drive it.   


What do I think about it's quality, I am still exploring it! No problems so far :)
I love and enjoy it as long as I have it.
I miss the speedy BMW's but in cold winter weather is always nice to have a SUV friend that would keep you safe on the road.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Being One is Super Fun!

 Yes, we tried the cake!!!! :)