Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hybrid Cars


The new hybrid Honda has a great look, besides the fact that it is designed to be economic, compact and practical. The car is hybrid including a sport package which I thought that those two features can not be compatible. The CR-Z combines a hybrid gasoline-electric powertrain with traditional sports car.  



This cute vehicle is one of my coworker's friend. He bought it new and I believe he enjoys it. Asking how he likes it after about 4-6 months he owes it, he says: "It is great but I need more space sometimes!"


Fuel Economic ratings are 4 litres per 100 km and It has a 1,5 L Engine.



I believe this "toy" is the most affordable and fun hybrid on the market today. Before Prius won the roads, now comes the little CR-Z with a modern design to perhaps, take over.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CR-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being One is Super Fun!

 Yes, we tried the cake!!!! :)