Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let's go back to BMW's !

Classic BMW 530i - post coming up next!

Dear friends,

I've been out for a few months, not because I stopped doing what  used to, but because I have many things going on and I couldn't keep it up. 
Let's go back and talk about the 5 series that are the most common cars I have had.
This BMW 530i is a 2005 Model with 95 000 Miles. 3.0l Engine. It is fully loaded. I got it from the first owner who maintained it very well. 



The car has brand new tires, new battery, new brake pads and rottors. No scratches. The car holds a clear title, no accidents.

Black interior, all leather.





This BMW is a classic model having the sport option too. The great thing about it is that it was 100% ready to drive 100 000 more Miles.


It is equipped with parking sensor.


I had a lot of fun driving that BMW!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Being One is Super Fun!

 Yes, we tried the cake!!!! :)