Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Story of an Old Best Family Friend- SUV

I wanted to be sorry for being so late on placing this post, I was swamped lately, but here we meet again and let’s talk  about SUV’s this time. 


From start I can tell you one simple thing that I  LOVE SUV’s. Why? Because they have Big MIRRORS :) 



The huge mirrors of the SUV's give me a clear rear view this way I feel very comfortable and confident when I drive. I look into the mirrors very often, maybe more often than necessary. And this is not the only reason why I like SUV’s, I feel safe while driving, and I find it perfect for families as it has a lot more space than a Sedan. 




This is a 2004 Volvo XC90, 2.5 l engine- gas- not diesel :) . It had 125 000 Mills when we bought it. All we had to do for this cutie pie was changing the tires, the brake pads and do the regular maintenance. In only one year, we rode it so often than a regular person would do in 4/5 years. We putted anywhere around 
    50 000 Mills in One Year! We sold it with 175 000 Mills on board. The car was in a great and mint cosmetic and technical condition.





This car was one of our most reliable friends as it didn’t give us problems and it always was there when we needed it!



Thank you!
I will be back soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Being One is Super Fun!

 Yes, we tried the cake!!!! :)